Welcome to
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to

Rivals Guild Online site

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Padraigs App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Padraig

Padraigs App. Empty
PostSubject: Padraigs App.   Padraigs App. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:49 pm

Personal Info
-------------------------

Your age:16

Some way we can contact you outside of game mr_klein@hotmail.com

Your Time Zone: PST

Internet Connection: Cable

Character Info
---------------
Name:Padraig

Class:Hunter

Race:Tauren

Professions: (Please include level and any notable patterns you may have): Lw-356 Skinner 375

First aid? 375

Are you a potential transfer? From which server? no

What talent spec are you looking to raid as? Are you willing to respec for certain encounters if asked? Doesnt matter and Yes

Please provide us with a link to your armory profile. Also, do you have any high resistances? no

Attunements
--------------------------------------------
Game Experience
How long have you been playing WoW? 1 yr and a half i quit missed it and came back

Briefly explain your experience with any other class you have leveled 60+: N/A

How much raiding have you done? Pre-BC + Current BC endgame content. Be specific. Pre-BC Mc,Ony,BWL,ZG BC-Murmur

Which guilds have you been raiding with? What were your reasons for leaving them? A Long time ago i was in Paradox i left because it Disbanned

Misc Questions
---------------------------

How would you benefit from raiding with Rival? How would Frown benefit from having you as a raider? Please explain thoroughly.
I beilve there a strong guild and can go places, i am easy to play with i do what i am told without questions

How well can you handle criticism?
Great ( and i will try my best to fix it)

What mods do you feel are important to use for raiding? Are you willing to download mods that the guild requires?
Simply Vent and and simple standerd raiding mods, and yes
Do you have ventrilo? Do you have a headset and/or mic?
Yes and yes
Our raid times are Tues-Sunday 6:00-11:00 PM PST. How often can you commit to attending them?
Depends on my Work Schedule
Are you able to farm 2 flasks (or an equivalent amount of elixirs) as well as repair money for raids nightly?
not right now but willing to learn how
How did you hear about the guild? Do you know anyone currently in Rival?
Met two of the Players saved me from a bunch of Ally bastards
Please put the following in your personal order of importance:
Friendship-1
Raid Content Exploration-5
Challenge-2
Fun-3
Loot-4

Do you have a sister?:
If you do/did, would you trade her for PRPLZ?:you would like to share?------------------------------------
No but a i have a Brother that is a Whore maybe you can take a whack at him =D
Thanks for your application, we will overlook your application and we will msg you in game/ or in forums.
Back to top Go down
Rocksteady
Recruitment Officer

Padraigs App. Empty
PostSubject: Padraigs App.   Padraigs App. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:53 am

At this time we are full on hunters. Thank you for your interest in Rival. Good luck on finding other guilds.
Back to top Go down

Padraigs App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to :: Application-
Jump to: