Welcome to
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to

Rivals Guild Online site

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damodread App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damodrea

Damodread App Empty
PostSubject: Damodread App   Damodread App Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:16 pm

Personal Info
-------------------------
Your age: 22

Some way we can contact you outside of game (Email/AIM/MSN): Email:
email: robbieriddle@gmail.com

Your Time Zone: PST

Internet Connection: Wireless (Extreme)

Character Info
---------------
Name: Damodread

Class: Mage

Race: Blood Elf

Professions: (Please include level and any notable patterns you may have): At the moment, I'm leveling my Enchanting (250) but have 40 spell damage to weapon
First aid? 375

Are you a potential transfer? From which server? No

What talent spec are you looking to raid as? Frost

Are you willing to respec for certain encounters if asked? Sure.

Please provide us with a link to your armory profile. Also, do you have any high resistances? no high resistance gear.

Attunements
--------------------------------------------
How far into BT attunement are you? None at all.

Vial?: Nope

Game Experience
--------------------------------------------
How long have you been playing WoW? Two years.

Briefly explain your experience with any other class you have leveled 60+: Had a 70 priest with full kara experience

How much raiding have you done? Pre-BC + Current BC endgame content.
Be specific.: MC (Had Benediction), , ZG (Full clear), AQ20 (most), Kara (Full clear), Gruul's Lair (First boss), Mag (Full Clear), SSC none

Which guilds have you been raiding with? What were your reasons for
leaving them?: None

Misc Questions
---------------------------

How would you benefit from raiding with Rival? How would Rival benefit from having you as a raider? Please explain thoroughly. I'd benefit by enjoying end game content again, for which I know well, and get some new experience to boot! As for me? I'm a pretty radicool dude, just ask Alcaeus, my roomie/broham. I'm also an up and coming filmmaker and will invite you all to red carpet events when my film hits the big time Chea!

How well can you handle criticism? I can handle it well when it's constructive

What mods do you feel are important to use for raiding? Are you
willing to download mods that the guild requires? I'm willing to download mods

Do you have ventrilo? Do you have a headset and/or mic? Yes

Our raid times are Tues-Sunday 6:00-11:00 PM PST. How often can you commit to attending them? I have night class on wed, the others days should be fine. every now and again i might have to hang with the lady friend, or she'll throw a rock through my monitor...

Are you able to farm 2 flasks (or an equivalent amount of elixirs) as well as repair money for raids nightly? Yes

How did you hear about the guild? Do you know anyone currently in Rival? I was in Rival when it started. I had to leave wow to work on my film, which destroyed my life for like a month, but im back now and ready to rock! I know Alcaeus, obviously lol

Please put the following in your personal order of importance:

Raid Content Exploration
Challenge
Friendship
Fun
Loot

Do you have a sister?: 2
If you do/did, would you trade her for PRPLZ?:What's that? I don't listen to hippity hop.
Back to top Go down

Damodread App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to :: Application-
Jump to: