Welcome to
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to

Rivals Guild Online site

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xene Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xene

Xene Application Empty
PostSubject: Xene Application   Xene Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:25 pm

Personal Info
-------------------------
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kil%27jaeden&n=Xene
Your age: 18

Some way we can contact you outside of game (Email/AIM/MSN): MSN = Monkaman08@yahoo.com

Your Time Zone: Central

Internet Connection: T3

Character Info
---------------
Name: Xene

Class: Priest

Race: Blood Elf

Professions: (Please include level and any notable patterns you may have): 347 Enchanting ./ 375 Mooncloth Talior

First aid? 375

Are you a potential transfer? From which server? No

What talent spec are you looking to raid as? Are you willing to respec for certain encounters if asked? Holy or Shadow

Please provide us with a link to your armory profile. Also, do you have any high resistances? No

Attunements
--------------------------------------------
Game Experience
How long have you been playing WoW? 4 1/2 years

Briefly explain your experience with any other class you have leveled 60+: Druid, Warrior, Paladin, Shaman, Priest, Hunter, Warlock

How much raiding have you done? Pre-BC + Current BC endgame content. Be specific. Mc, BL, some Nax, Khara, Gruul's, Some of SSC, TK, Magtheradon

Which guilds have you been raiding with? What were your reasons for leaving them? Gotta Burn IT to Earn it, they always raided without me never asked me to join

Misc Questions
---------------------------

How would you benefit from raiding with Rival? How would Rival benefit from having you as a raider? Please explain thoroughly. Well i'm an experienced raider i know what im doing. I got serveral different sets of gear for your needs! i would benefit by getting to know yall, more exploration of instances, and getting me geared so we can all progress

How well can you handle criticism? easy

What mods do you feel are important to use for raiding? Are you willing to download mods that the guild requires? Yes, there is a ton to list

Do you have ventrilo? Do you have a headset and/or mic? Yes and yes

Our raid times are Tues-Sunday 6:00-11:00 PM PST. How often can you commit to attending them? Atleast 4/6 if not all depending on my work on weekends.

Are you able to farm 2 flasks (or an equivalent amount of elixirs) as well as repair money for raids nightly? yes

How did you hear about the guild? Do you know anyone currently in Rival? Friend

Please put the following in your personal order of importance:
Fun
Friendship
Raid Content Exploration
Loot
Challenge

Do you have a sister?: Yes 1, and no you can't date her.
Back to top Go down
Sallizar
Recruitment Officer

Xene Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xene Application   Xene Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:19 am

well im ok with this guy i didnt fully read ealier so i was wondering why he chose to jump from a guild at such a high lvl to ours which is really hoping to start 25 mans soon didnt see jhe had a friend in guild his stats are acceptable i like his attitude and he said yall so there is a chance hes texan other than that im curious who his friend in rival is but i like him
Back to top Go down

Xene Application
Page 1 of 1