Welcome to
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to

Rivals Guild Online site

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alcaeus (70 BE Hunter)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alcaeus

Alcaeus (70 BE Hunter) Empty
PostSubject: Alcaeus (70 BE Hunter)   Alcaeus (70 BE Hunter) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:58 am

Personal Info
-------------------------
Your age: 23

Some way we can contact you outside of game (Email/AIM/MSN): Email:
AIM: concordiajoe

Your Time Zone: PST

Internet Connection: Wireless (Extreme)

Character Info
---------------
Name: Alcaeus (Al-sea-us)

Class: Hunter

Race: Blood Elf

Professions: (Please include level and any notable patterns you may have): At the moment, I'm leveling my Herbalism (226) and Alchemy (230)

First aid? 375

Are you a potential transfer? From which server? No

What talent spec are you looking to raid as? Right now I'm MM, but I'm willing to respec to BM if needed.

Are you willing to respec for certain encounters if asked? Sure.

Please provide us with a link to your armory profile. Also, do you have any high resistances? no high resistance gear.

Attunements
--------------------------------------------
How far into BT attunement are you? None at all.

Vial?: Nope

Game Experience
--------------------------------------------
How long have you been playing WoW? Three years.

Briefly explain your experience with any other class you have leveled 60+: I'v been a Main Tank since I've been playing, had up to VR on farm, over 120 /played days, never time for an alt.

How much raiding have you done? Pre-BC + Current BC endgame content.
Be specific.: MC (Had Thunderfury), BWL (Full clear), ZG (Full clear), AQ20 (Full Clear), AQ (Just started when BC dropped), Kara (Full clear), Gruul's Lair (Full clear), Mag (Full Clear), SSC (Lurker), TK (VR)

Which guilds have you been raiding with? What were your reasons for
leaving them?: None

Misc Questions
---------------------------

How would you benefit from raiding with Rival? How would Rival benefit from having you as a raider? Please explain thoroughly. I enjoy mature raiding, making sure we get the hard shit done before we party, I'll be able to experience new content, get some homies to chill with. You guys will get a mature raider that can listen, knows how to follow directions, and has experience and respect with and for many players.

How well can you handle criticism? I can handle it very well, as long as it is brought across appropriately. Wrongly accused or disrespected and I don't come off very charming.

What mods do you feel are important to use for raiding? Are you
willing to download mods that the guild requires? Threat meters, damages meters, boss counters.

Do you have ventrilo? Do you have a headset and/or mic? Yes

Our raid times are Tues-Sunday 6:00-11:00 PM PST. How often can you commit to attending them? I will make every raid and if needed. This will be my schedule for about three months.

Are you able to farm 2 flasks (or an equivalent amount of elixirs) as well as repair money for raids nightly? Yes

How did you hear about the guild? Do you know anyone currently in Rival? I was in Rival when it started. Wowewow and I had a sort of fallout, but talked about it privately and apologized. I want back because I admire the guilds desire to become a strong guild, and I would like to be a part of that.

Please put the following in your personal order of importance:

Raid Content Exploration
Challenge
Friendship
Fun
Loot

Do you have a sister?: 2
If you do/did, would you trade her for PRPLZ?: They'll probably kick your asses and mine.
Back to top Go down

Alcaeus (70 BE Hunter)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to :: Application-
Jump to: